Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How the family started


I just put this on. I think I did well for an 80 year old woman....had to call brother Gus a couple of times to help with a couple of the spaces

Our family was Frank and Ruth Philpott. when I was in the second grade, I wanted a brother or sister and said the dumb kids at school had them and I was smart and  they told me to pray so I did and less than 3 years later, there were 3 and they said for me to stop praying. Gus is 8 years younger, Betsy 10 years younger and Jim almost 12 years younger. So we were known as Clellie and the little people.
Time for the little people to help me add to this....

3 Comments:

At June 28, 2011 at 3:29 PM , Blogger Gus said...

Clellie, great job!!! Love, Gus

 
At June 28, 2011 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Gus said...

Yeah, right. And we "little people" got our bedroom, and you got yours. Grrrr..... But it worked out okay, when we were little. Didn't Jimmy and I have the bunkbeds?

 
At June 28, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Clel Philpott Shore said...

yes and Jimmy wrote his name on the wall real big..I think he had the bottom bed. I got married and Betsy got my room, you wanted it but she was a girl and about 10 so I guess the folks thought they should divide the boys and the girls.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home